How To Create Google Adsense Account. Do you create a Google Adsense Account for your website? We all know, Adsense is applied for Earning from All Website Blog. Earning is done by showing ads on our blog. Apart from Adsense, many other advertisements sites allow us to promote Ads. But the highest-earning site in all the world is Google Adsense Company. It is made by Google. Google is the world’s largest advertising site.
Many people are making money with Adsense from Online Internet. Adsense is such a platform, from where you can generate a lot of income. It depends on Traffic to make income from Adsense. For this, you must have one of Blogger, Youtube, Website.
What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an advertisement company, Google opened on 18 June 2003. In this, you can start income by placing ads on your website/blog. In this, CPC Click and RPM Revenue of Ads is retained by 40% and gives the remaining 60% to us.
What are the requirements to apply & income-
You must have one of these 3 things. Only then you can get Google Adsense approved. Keep in mind one thing – to have Adsense Apply & Approval, you have to have a Gmail account. Cannot apply to Adsense without Gmail ID. We can apply both Youtube and Blogger. Right now, here has been told about Adsense Create and Apply for Blogger. Let’s start.
How To Create Google Adsense Account 2020:
- First of all, search Adsense.com in Browser from Computer or Mobile. Click here to create Adsense – Google.com/adsense/start
- Click on the Sign Up Now button there
- A new page will open as soon as you click on Sign Up Now. Click on “Create Account” to create a new account. [If you have Gmail A / c, click on the sign-in button and enter Gmail or Password and login]
- After that, the page of Welcome to Adsense will open. Fill the following information in it.
1. My Website – Enter the name of your website.
2. Content-Language – Select the language in which content is written on your website.
3. Then click on Save & Continue.
5. Then the contact information page will open, see the following screenshots and fill the following information-
- Country of Territory – Select the name of the country in it.
- Time-Zone – If you are from India, select (UTC + 05: 30) Kolkata.
- Account-Type: – Select individual.
- Name & Address: – Fill your name here.
- Address: – Fill in the home address [fill in home address]
- Fill this in Primary Contact – enter your full name.
- Enter Mobile– Personal Number.
- Email Id – Enter your Gmail Id.
- How to did you get to know Adsense? – Select anything.
- Adsense Email preferences: – Tick all “Yes” here
6. press the Submit button.
- In this way, your Google Adsense Account will be created. Creating a Google Adsense Account for your website is very simple. It is necessary to read this carefully and create an account.
- After creating an account on Google Adsense, Ads will have to be placed on their own website.
- After placing ads on the website, we have to wait for the Approval Message.
- This message of Approval will come on your installed Gmail.
- After approval, a minimum of 2-3 ads will have to be applied.
- How to enable Google AdSense Auto Ads
- Complete Guide to Setup Google AMP